5 Good Reasons
Wondering if GORIZ is the right fit for you? Here are 5 compelling reasons to participate in AGBU Europe’s GORIZ Program:
1. Participate in a Think Tank
- Join a space for reflection among other Armenian young leaders and experienced Armenian community leaders from Europe on the challenges and issues of the diaspora in Europe.
2. Enhance Your Knowledge and Develop Leadership Skills
- Strengthen your understanding of Armenian topics by attending conferences and debates with subject-matter experts, politicians and professionals.
- Develop your leadership knowledge by participating in training sessions (lobbying, media training, European grants etc…) and enhance your critical thinking and your ability to appropriately persuade others to work toward your goals.
3. Receive Support for Your Personal and Professional Project and Share Best Practices
- AGBU Europe Board Members along with the GORIZ Steering Committee Members will serve as a great resource by advising and supporting you in your projects in Armenia and within the Diaspora.
- Engage in annual seminars for a great opportunity to share experiences and exchange best practices among young and experienced leaders from different countries.
4. Develop Your Network
- Connect with other young leaders with impressive professional background coming from the Armenian communities across all Europe.
- Meet with professionals, leaders from non-profit associations, scientists, elected officials and policymakers at the local, national and European
level during the networking events.
5. Personal Fulfillment and Development of Your “Armenianness”
- Take advantage of a truly international and cosmopolitan program which allows for travel and discovery of key Armenian heritages sites in Europe and Armenia, allowing for the development of friendship beyond borders.